WORLD’S BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
If you like chewy, chocolatey decadent tasting cookies, these are for you. Yes, they’re gluten free but they are the best cookies I have ever had. They are even better than cookies made with regular flour. I have followed many recipes and tried different things. Finally, after experimenting and feeling underwhelmed, I had to make my own. They do not taste gluten free at all and to be honest, I wish my local bakeries carried these instead!! Delish. Goodbye bakery bought cookies. Pass the milk.
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon Cup 4 Cup Gluten Free Baking Flour
- 1 cup mix of dark chocolate chip + semi sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli Chocolate brand chips)
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground espresso (Counter Culture or from local coffee shop)
- (Espresso always brings out the flavor of chocolate, you will not taste the coffee)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Small pinch of Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup organic granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (not packed)
- 1 cup mix dark chocolate chip + semi sweet chocolate chips (Ghirardelli Chocolate brand chips)
- 1 stick (6 oz) unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. In a medium bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Place all remaining ingredients in stand mixer, adding the dry ingredients in slowly until well combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place balls of mixture on parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes until bottom of cookie is golden brown.