Gluten Free & Dairy-Free Zucchini Bread
Who doesn’t love crunchy, soft zucchini bread! Sometimes I just want to grab a quick breakfast or a snack. This is an easy recipe and healthy for on-the-go.
2 cups shredded organic zucchini (2 medium/large zucchini’s)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2/3 cup vegetable oil (for healthy alternative, 1/3 vegetable oil, 1/3 apple sauce)
1 and 1/4 cup of Cup-4-Cup gluten free flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon good honey
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1 pinch of lemon zest
1 pinch of kosher salt
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease the bottom of 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Beat sugar and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed. Add oil, vanilla, honey, lemon zest, apple sauce and beat until smooth.
- In separate bowl, combine dry ingredients. Fold gradually into wet ingredients until combined.
- Fold in zucchini and walnuts.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes until toothpick check comes out clean. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Cool for up to 2 hours.
Crunchy crust, soft, light and chewy…mmmm!